Friends over to color eggs.
(Greg, Michelle, Megan, Leslie, Malea, Colton)
These are the eggs that Colton and Malea colored.
Eggs that made it to the top 10! Greg won with the egg that has a tie on.
The easter bunny came on Saturday before we headed down to Utah.
We both got new shoes!
Preston and Kristine's wedding at the new Brigham City, UT Temple.
We went on a midnight easter egg hunt that night in Layton UT.
Our spoils from the egg hunt.
Sunday we all got up and drove back up to Idaho for Julie's mission farewell. Julie Potter is in the middle with the yellow dress.
"Get me some water peck!"
No explanation needed!
Malea wanted her sisters to see these. They are rice crispy treats only Chinese noodle style to make a little nest full of eggs. Yum!
This is our first little house/apartment.
It was nice having a garage when it snowed.
We live in the top main floor.
We went to the Di looking for matching Corelle plates, but ended up buying a comfy couch.
We made stuffed crust pizza for dinner! It was awesome!
















Wow, I am impressed with the Easter eggs! Especially the hatching chick one. It looks like ya'll have a lot of fun around there!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all...your eggs turned out some much cooler than ours! I guess it has something to do with the average age of your participants being slightly higher than ours. :0)
ReplyDeleteSecond...I love your shoes! They say, "Hey! Look at me!! Love my feet!!!"
Thirdly...your pizza looks so good that I would have thought you bought it if you hadn't said you made it.
Lastly...I love your little house. It is so cute! It fits you perfectly. :0)