Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April 2013

Our last fling with friends--Malea, Michelle, Greg, Barbara (Eric's girl friend), Eric, and Milo playing "strip" poker...

Everything on the Left needs to fit into our car for Texas (not the couch) 
Oh and the beautiful girl is coming. 

The last few things that needed to be stored. 

We fit it all in! It's stacked clear to the top, but it's all in!

Ogden- Glad to be all moved out, not so glad to be eaten. (This was a birthday party for Kestle's, Colton's cousin, 5th birthday.)



Layton - Fun bike ride in the rain!

Malea helped Jenna with her hair for the prom. 

Hiking up the mountain in Riverdale. 

Sitting together in the Marriot Center for Tory's graduation--Sarah Jane thought it was supremely boring!

Tory all graduated!!! 
Good luck in Georgia!




2 comments:

  1. Strip Poker?! No wonder they kicked you out! I am pretty sure that is not a BYUI approved activity, especially in mixed company! :0)

    I do love your "biker" look. It really is...something!

    Thanks for posting the graduation picures. We felt bad not being able to be there, but we knew you would have us covered! You Rock!

    P.S.
    Colton, I am glad you are taking your wife to Texas with you. You would've missed her when you were gone! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Karrie's first two statements. My question is how did you escape being eaten by the monster?

    PS I think you should visit me going and coming from Texas.

    ReplyDelete