Cutting the pipe to run electricity to the greenhouse.
Mixing the sand, rocks, and cement powder.
Pouring the cement...
Putting on the finishing touches for the greenhouse foundation.
Our second trip to the Manti temple.
Hiking to the waterfall up Nephi Canyon.
Andrea was the only one brave enough to climb to the top. (She's the tiny red and blue thing at the top-right of the waterfall.)
Sarah Jane was so excited about the dogs!
Contemplating which dog to attack first!









You got some great action pictures! I love the first one of Dad. I am slightly jealous that I wasn't there when you poured the foundation for the green house! I would have loved to watch you work! :0)
ReplyDeleteLoving the posts! Keep 'em coming! I want to see at least one a week while you're not in school . . . ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the pipe cutting photo!
ReplyDelete