But first, the hand-crafted Father's Day Cards!
Dad Potter's
Daddy Kenison's
Grandpa Marvin's
(Alas, each card took the better part of a day to water color, except Grandpa's which took longer, so only a select few were lucky enough to receive one of these "treasures...")
Now for the trip to the Zoo!
I believe this is an okapi.
Some crazy-weird Asian gator or croc of some kind.
This is a coatimundi, which I actually hear make great pets! (Hint, hint...)
These are the really big tortoises getting a snack. The big one in the back is really about up to that lady's hip!
Sun Bear (I think...)
Oh, and Nellie Bean is ours!
A Little Pot...
A Texan Sunset
Sister Simonsen and Sister Eriksen
Botanical Garden Trip
Sadly, there is no way I could possibly remember the names off all the cool plants pictured below, but I am pretty sure I have better names for them.
This is a blossoming Powered Sugar Mama Tree.
These are Leap-frog Lily pads with pink blossoms.
This is the Cactus Project Torture Room.
The Whomping Wack-a-lacker Cactus
'Nuff said.
This is the Brylee-Diva Girl...
And not only does she love me, but she loves to pose!
The path was lined with Bloody Mary Fire Blossom Bushes.
This is a Giant Hicksopa Cactus.
And this guy just decided to park right in the middle of the path. "Whatcha gonna do 'bout it?!"



















First of all your cards are amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteSecond, I love the names of the plants you saw at the gardens!
Lastly, we recognize that turtle at the zoo! It likes to eat roses. (Not that we tried to feed it roses to get it closer.)
The Father's Day cards are beautiful. You are so talented Malea!
ReplyDeleteI want Brylee's giraffe shirt.