We realize that there are some events that we have not yet added to our blog, so this next post will be a collection of odds and ends from things we need to catch up on. :)
Malea's Donation
Back in February, Malea decided to be daring...
She asked Andrea to cut off 10 inches of her hair so she could donate it to the Locks of Love.
Then Andrea fixed it up and gave her some layers.
Winding Down in Rexburg
Sunset from our apartment window.
Malea had a harp recital at the end of the semester where she played two pieces.
Colton planned a date night to "The Best Of..." Show. This show was a collection of the best singers, dancers, comedians, and so on that have preformed in other shows throughout the semester.
Malea was voted by the English Department Staff, out of all the graduating seniors, to be one of three recipients of the "Larry Thompson Award."
One of her teachers, Sis. Moen, introduced her and gave her the award. Inside the backpack is a nice leather journal, a handcrafted wooden pen, a BYU-I blanket, and The Complete Works of William Shakespeare.









Congrats on the award! I knew you weren't so smart for nothing! :0) You did have longer hair than I did. Your new hair cut is super cute though.
ReplyDeleteI love that you captured another "You are taking a picture of me" shot of Mom. :0)
I can't wait to see more updates.
Wow I want one of those back packs!
ReplyDelete