Intern Party
Colton helped plan the summer intern party. This was the rice crispy cake they had there.
And this is how much pizza it takes to feed hundred of interns.
Star's Game
One of Colton's coworkers had some extra tickets to the WNBA's play-off game. She offered them to Colton.
Half-time entertainment.
They also swore in a bunch of military guys who just finished boot camp during half-time.
Colton and I were there early enough that they gave us some awesome shirts too. They were honoring Becky Hammond, one of their top players who was retiring after the season. Now she is an assistant coach for the Spurs, so she must be good.
The Stars beat the other team.
Go Stars, Go!
Miscellaneous
This was back when our Dragon Fruit plant was just starting to sprout some little arms. You should see it now...!
Typical day in nursery... They are two so what can you do??
We went to a nearby lake with some friends on Labor Day for a picnic.
This was a "Hi y'all, Bye y'all" lunch for our ward.
Then one day we took Nimbus for a washing.













Wow, that cake! In starting to wonder if Colton actually works . . . ;) it looks like there's too much fun!! Nimbus is looking quite clean. :)
ReplyDeleteI think I could handle Colton's job. Papa john's pizza! I knew I liked USAA for a reason. :0) I am impressed with the cake too. Awesome!
ReplyDelete