Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Briefly Brisk In Texas

We did have a few cold days that required us to break out our coats. Thus we had to make a trip to Home Depot to get a small coat rack to hang by the door.
We thought about getting an axe so we could chop would for our fire place--That is until Colton saw what Malea looks like holding one... 

We did eventually find the coat rack we went for. And it works great!

We also picked up a rack o' ribs to cook while we were at church. They turned out so tasty! Colton has them down to perfection! :)

Colton also sacrificed the fingers on his right hand to get a small cactus clipping to start. It's as pokery as it looks!

At any given time, Colton has several little clippings in cups trying to start some roots.

Malea's desk plants at work.

Sometimes we clean the fridge out and make breakfast burritos! It may look questionable, but Colton is a super good burrito maker too! :)

Colton's Team also as their own little snack wagon at work.

Colton also occasionally attends meetings where they serve tasty food!

And do group activities.

And sometimes, Colton brings his dessert home to share with his favorite wife! :)

And even though it did get into the 30's here, we still had roses blooming!

Since Malea is a working girl now, she had to get some nice shoes that weren't flip-flops to wear to work. Yeah, everyone at work is jealous of her shoes!

Colton also loves LED candles.

We also got a Hyacinth to brighten and freshen up our apartment.





As it bloomed, it smelled amazing!

3 comments:

  1. I love hyacinth flowers!!!!! Colton and I have more likes in common than I thought . . . love the shoes Mia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I mention about how I love the scary ax picture . . . as long as it's just a picture . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That crazy ax murder pict is awesome. I agree with Colton on his choice not to get an ax. ;). You do have super cute shoes and very pretty flowers. I might need Colton to bring me dessert too! :)

    ReplyDelete