Wednesday, January 1, 2014

ONE YEAR!


It is rather difficult to get Colton something he doesn't already know about, but...

I did manage to get him two nice pictures that were mostly a surprise. 

Sarah Hunt helped me design the collage. She is amazing because she knows what you will like even before you know!

Getting ready to go celebrate!

We decided to go ice skating, and so did lots of other people.

I have never seen so many people at the ice skating rink!

Cutest couple I know!

Zamboni break!

Back on the ice.

Pound it!
Then to top it all off, we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse! It was a great first year! We can't wait to see what this next year will bring for us! Colton is the Best Boy I could ever ask for!!! Love him the most! :)

Party Day!

We went to the Kenison and Davis Parties on the same day! There was lots of good food and even better company! We had fun visiting with the extended family that we don't see very often. 

Sunday Morning

These perfect little crystal flakes had formed on our windshield over night.

The detail on them was incredible!

These are at least twice the size of the actual ice crystals.

We had to share the top of our wedding cake for Sunday lunch because we didn't want to eat it all by ourselves.

Looks pretty good for being a year old!

Removing the decorative ribbon.

Cutting the cake again...

And again.

The Clean-up

Momma and Papa Kenison's tree is really starting to shed. Andrea took it as an opportunity to sport a Grinch mustache. 

Papa Kenison and Colton went to visit Richard to play with trains again. He was so excited that Papa K has a train now too. He really likes trains and was excited to show them all the cool stuff you can do with model trains.

While they were out, they stopped by the shop down to the farm. It is full of treasures! 

Tractors, tools, and parts!

What more could these boys need?

He also caught Andrea's kitty Milo on the window sill taking a nap in the sun.

4 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! That was such a good idea to give Colton pictures for Christmas. I will have to remember that. I am glad you got to enjoy your cake. It really did still look amazing!
    thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now just email me about how you do these here landscapey shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Wow, it's been a year?

    ReplyDelete